Date of Notice: 1/18/23
The City of Trotwood is now accepting employment applications for Lateral Police Officer positions from experienced police officers who meet the following minimum qualifications:
▪ Active State of Ohio Police Officer Certification
▪ At least 2 years of full-time service as a Police Officer
▪ At least 3 years part-time service as a Police Officer or
▪ At least 4 years auxiliary or reserve service as a Police Officer
▪ Or any combination of the above
▪ US citizen & at least 21 years of age
▪ HS graduate or GED ▪ Ability to maintain fire-arms qualifications
▪ Valid Ohio driver’s license; good driving record
▪ Must meet insurability guidelines
▪ Eye sight correctable to 20/30
▪ Possess the physical ability to perform the tasks associated with the position
▪ Acceptable background investigation
▪ Successful completion of all phases of the selection process
$26.31 - $34.26/hour (May negotiate depending on individual qualifications and experience.)
Applicants interested in applying may visit our website at: www.trotwood.org.
To apply on-line, click the tabs: Employment and Police Job Form.
To access and print job applications, click the tabs: Human Resources, Police Employment Application and Homeland Security Supplement Application.
Applications must be submitted online or mailed to: City of Trotwood - Human Resources Department, 3035 Olive Road, Trotwood, OH 45426.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 17, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
The City of Trotwood is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.